Payday Loans Marietta GA
Borrowing money is not the most pleasant situation, but sometimes it is inevitable. Life sometimes develops in such a way that you cannot do without financial assistance from the side: funds are urgently needed for medical treatment or an air ticket, for new clothes. Moreover, most often we are not talking about some huge amounts, therefore, in many cases, a payday loan Marietta GA can help.
A payday loan is a simple and efficient way to get money in a difficult life situation. Most companies work remotely and lend over the Internet without attending the office. Applications are processed automatically, so you can issue a loan around the clock, any day of the week. Only an ID is required, the data is entered into the application to identify the client in Georgia.
To issue a payday loan to a card online – why it is so easy?
Need money urgently, and you can’t visit the office to draw up a paper contract? It is much easier to replenish your bank card account than to issue a payday loan Marietta GA in cash.
Despite the prevailing opinion that it is mandatory to draw up a paper agreement to issue extra funds through a payday lender, as well as the complexity of providing bank card data via the Internet, today the method of issuing payday loans in Georgia is becoming increasingly popular – without contacting the store itself. The thing is that the process of applying for a payday loan to a card online has become really safe for the user, and an analog of a handwritten signature completely replaces the signing of an agreement on paper. Thus, you can get money to your bank card account:
- without leaving home;
- on the day of applying;
- without collecting set of certificates.
Income rate doesn’t matter
The overwhelming majority of lenders do not require any certificates of the borrower, except for an ID, including proof of income. This raises objective doubts that payday lenders issue loans only to solvent clients with income. Also, all lending organizations are ready to issue a loan to a person with overdue loan payments, as well as to retirees. And half of the lenders are ready to lend money to the unemployed.
The consumer protection standard for such services in Georgia, GA, which in theory should not allow money to be issued to those who cannot service a loan, does not actually oblige companies to request the credit history of borrowers. However, by law, such requests can only be made with the consent of the borrower himself.
Deposting and repayment procedure
The procedure for application is simplified, and the requirements for the borrower are softer in comparison with lending in a bank. It is necessary to comply with the age range, the presence of an identity document, bank account or card, and sufficient income to pay off the debt. In the credit history, the absence of serious violations or bankruptcy is sufficient. The procedure for issuing loans is actively shifting online.
Who applies for loans in Marietta GA?
These are borrowers with insufficiently high income, problematic or absent credit history, as well as those living in remote and small settlements where there is not always a bank.
In the United States, about 12 million people apply for payday loans every year. 7 out of 10 take out loans to cover basic expenses.
Many people avoid payday loans in principle. In some countries, this is mainly due to distrust of payday lenders among the population – inflated interest rates, fraud and threats from collectors. In the US, they avoid borrowing mainly because of the available alternatives.
How to qualify for a loan?
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a U.S. citizen;
- be employed and have a reliable source of income;
- have a checking account;
- have a valid email address and phone number.
What is written in the loan agreement?
So, the lender has approved the payday loan Marietta GA. The only thing left is to sign a loan agreement.
It indicates: the amount that the lender is ready to issue you, the amount of interest charged and the method of calculating it, the full loan cost, repayment terms, payment schedule and the responsibility of the parties for violation of the agreement.
An important point is contact information. A phone call will allow you to quickly transfer information about the status of your loan or warn you about changes in the bank’s work.
What is included in the monthly payment?
- Principal debt (“the body of the loan”, including insurance, if provided by the agreement);
- Loan interest;
- Accrued fines and penalties (if the payment schedule was violated).
Benefits of payday lending Marietta, Georgia
Why people increasingly prefer payday loans to banks:
- The speed of work. It usually takes no more than 15 minutes to get an approval. Sometimes MFIs refuse to issue loans, but the refusal rate is minimal.
- No pledges or guarantors. If you are applying for a long-term loan, a lender may be interested in your property, both movable and immovable. In other cases, they are unlikely to be interested in this.
- Transfer of funds to the card. You don’t have to go to the office to get a payday loan in Georgia. If there is no bank account, you can provide an e-wallet. It all depends on the terms of a particular lender.
- Various payment methods. For the convenience of clients, microfinance organizations offer several options for debt repayment. Usually this is a bank transfer or transfer of funds through a terminal, official website. If these options are not suitable for you, the MFI will always accept cash.