Bad Credit Loans in Georgia
Statistics claim that at least 70% of people in Georgia have used a certain loan product at least once in their lives. 5-10% of them did not fulfill their debt obligations in good faith. Regardless of the circumstances that led to this situation, it was a mistake. Delinquencies and non-payments form a bad credit history. And it is one of the most important criteria that financial institutions evaluate when a new client applies for a loan.
Sometimes money is needed very urgently, the same day. If you have credit issues, you will not be able to get a bank loan.
What is credit history?
Each borrower who at least once applied to a bank has a history that is stored in a credit bureau. Clients of all financial institutions have a dossier, which reflects all the details about people and loans that they have taken: amounts, terms and interest rates, delays or good faith repayment of obligations, refinancing or restructuring applications, etc. All these data form a user’s credit score.
If your file contains records of late payments, unpaid loans, lawsuits, your credit is considered bad. But this does not mean at all that you will not be able to get a loan. The number of banks that agree to high risk and cooperation with a bad credit score is small. After all, there are many clients who expect to receive long-term loans but cannot do this because of bad credit.
If you have a bad credit history, you can always apply for a loan using our online referral service. Your loan application will be considered as quickly as possible, and you will be matched with the right lender individually.
Who is eligible for a bad credit loan?
Usually, to get accepted for a bad credit loan, you must comply with the following borrower requirements:
- be a U.S. citizen or legal resident;
- be at least 18 years old;
- have an active bank account in your name;
- have a valid email address and phone number;
- have a stable income.
You do not need to have a good credit history to qualify for a loan in Georgia.
How to get personal loans for bad credit in GA?
When money is needed quickly and you have a bad credit history, then you can apply for a loan online via our loan referral platform. The process involves no paperwork or guarantors. You only need to provide basic personal, contact and financial information. All lenders from our network are legit and reputable. They offer the cheapest loans in Georgia with no credit check.
How to apply online?
To get a bad credit loan in Georgia, you have to go through the standard procedure:
- Fill out a short application form;
- Get matched with the right lender;
- Accept or decline the offer;
- Get the money as soon as the same day.
Your application will be processed within 5-15 minutes.
Things to remember when choosing a loan
If you find it difficult to choose a suitable loan offer, then use the following check-up list:
- The size of a loan. As a rule, bad credit borrowers will not be offered the maximum loan amount. The lender will try to minimize its risks and provide the client with the minimum possible loan to begin with. If the borrower fulfills obligations in good faith, the amount will increase;
- Hidden fees and insurance. A verified company will not charge additional payments or insurance. However, a commission may be charged by the bank for transferring funds to the bank account;
- Collateral and surety. Most often, such personal loans GA are issued without collateral. But if collateral is provided, then the chances of making a deal increase significantly;
- Method of money transfer and repayment. You can choose any convenient option.
Many websites have special loan calculators that can be used to find out the total cost of your loan in advance.